Before you start a Community Network, you need a plan to guide your progress. Some Community Networks have developed extensive plans, while others have started in a more ad hoc manner. The following documents provide examples ranging from specific committee plans to province-wide and Canada-wide implementation strategies.
- Powell River Tactical Plans
- Sea-to-Sky Grant request
- Manitoba Blue Sky FreeNet Business Plan
- Industry Canada Freenet Sustainability Plan
- Canada's Coalition for Public Information Strategic Plan
- A Telecommunities Canada project from the Community Networks Design Centre (CNDC)
- United States Plans for Public Access