Documentation is used to recruit, train and orient your account holders, members and supporters. All Community Networks produce documents, whether print or online that answer those continually asked questions. Some of the documents below are the complete guides, others are samples with contacts for purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Victoria Freenet FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
About Your Community Net
- About the Mount Arrowsmith Community Network
- About the Prince George Freenet
- About the Sea to Sky Freenet
- About the Victoria Freenet
- About Nechako Access Network Organization NANO
How to become an Information Provider
- Mount Arrowsmith Community Network Information Provider document.
- Victoria Freenet Information Provider Manual
- CIAO (Trail) Special Interest Group (SIG) Instructions
User guides and manuals
Sample CAP Application